- Players will create their maids using the normal rolling of dice, following the character creation outline detailed in the manual.
- Weapons, Traumas, Physical Complexes, and Mental Complexes are optional. If the player chooses to have one or more, they shall be determined normally through dice rolls. (One of each maximum per character)
- Each player is allowed the option of re-rolling two times for whatever they wish. The player may only re-roll a particular stat/quality/etc. once, at which point they may choose between the original roll or the new value.
- In addition, each player may choose exactly what they want once for whatever one stat/quality/etc. that they wish. In terms of attributes, this choice may not exceed the maximum of 4 (unless a Maid Type would allow otherwise).
- A player may wait until all rolls have been completed before choosing to use their re-rolls or specific choice options.
- If Traumas, Physical Complexes, and/or Mental Complexes are used, re-rolls and specific choice options may be applied to them.
- In the result a character’s total stats (after modifiers from Maid Types) is 10 or less, the rules state that character gets two Maid Powers. If the player wishes, s/he can reroll all stat values and choose which ‘set’ of rolls s/he wishes to keep.
- Character names should be in the traditional Japanese convention style. Namely that the ‘Family Name’ should come before the ‘First Name.’ Note that this does not apply if your maid was born outside of Japan.
*If a player has completed all rolls, used all re-rolls and specific choice options, and is still not satisfied with their character, the GM may allow that player to begin the character creation process again. But it is the GM’s discretion, there’s no arguing if he says ‘no’ to your request.